Enterprise Risk Management 2012 is bringing together the industry’s leading senior risk professionals from the world’s most respected financial institutions to focus on the current and future challenges faced with implementing and maintaining an Enterprise Risk Management system.
This two day Congress will feature thought-provoking presentations and discussions to address the critical challenges including communication and reporting, organizational structure and alignment of business ideas and incentives, establishing an enterprise wide risk appetite and risk tolerance, implementing an enterprise risk culture and determining effective tools for managing and quantifying risk at enterprise level.
Key Topics Being Addressed Include:
* How are CROs taking an integrated approach
* Can you effectively manage an enterprise across multiple regulatory regimes
* How to implement an ‘Enterprise Risk Culture’
* Top-Down or bottom-up approaches
* Overcoming resistance and gaining buy-in at all levels
* Qualitative vs Quantitative
* Latest methodologies for prioritizing, mitigating and measuring risk
* Utilizing economic capital
* Implementing an ERM risk appetite and tolerance
- Communication - Reporting - Organizational Structure - Business Alignment - Resourcing - Technology - Risk Appetite and Tolerance - Enterprise Risk Culture - Economic Capital
Cost: Payment required -
You missed Enterprise Risk Management ... at New York.
We're generating custom event recommendations for you based on Enterprise Risk Management ... right now!